Recipe: Beet-Apple Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette
This bright red salad is sweet and savory with a strong contrast between the cooling sweetness of the apples and beets and the biting heat of the horseradish. It goes together quickly and makes plenty to share.
Here’s the recipe for Beet-Apple Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette.
2 bunches beets, diced
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 apples, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp horseradish, grated
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat, then sauté beets until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, and horseradish. Mix well.
- Toss beets and apples with vinaigrette.
If you enjoyed this recipe:
- Sign up for The Real Food Revolution, the newsletter for people that love food
- Share it with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon
- Leave a comment below telling others what you thought of the recipe